4 Minute Crypto – Why Dollar Cost Averaging Is the Crypto Investor’s Best Bet
Research shows if an investor bought into Bitcoin once a day, dollar cost averaging for the last 365 days, that would have resulted in an average buy price of roughly $5,500. That buy in price would have nearly doubled the investor’s return at the recent high of $9100.
You can find all episodes of the show by visiting 4minutecrypto.com.
- Email Gary at TheCryptoCousins@gmail.com
- Message me at https://Facebook.com/msg/GaryLeland
- Leave a voice comment at 817-476-0660
MY SOCIAL MEDIA
- The best Bitcoin Book‚https://4MinuteCrypto.com/Bitcoin
- Subscribe to Alexa Flash Briefings‚https://4MinuteCrypto.com/Alexa
- Setup a Binance Account‚https://CryptoCousins.com/Binance
- Get $10 in Bitcoin free at Coinbase‚https://CryptoCousins.com/Coinbase
- The Trezor Wallet‚https://Trezor.io/?a=cryptocousins.com
- Bitcoin Clothing & Gear‚https://CryptoCrybaby.com
Gary is available to keynote or emcee your Bitcoin/Crypto event. Please email GaryLeland@gmail.com for additional info.
DISCLAIMER: This article should not be taken as is, and is not intended to provide, investment advice.