Bitcoin Magazine: Bitcoin’s Solvency and Security with Coinfloor’s Obi Nwosu & Blockstack’s Muneeb Ali
In this episode, Dave Hollerith speaks with Coinfloor’s Obi Nwosu and Blockstack’s Muneeb Ali, two leaders who have run companies in the community since 2013. Coinfloor is the U.k.’s largest cryptocurrency exchange while Blockstack is a developer platform and network trying to build a new internet. Though different in what types of product they offer, both companies are taking innovative and even perhaps opposing strategies for how they can and should successfully leverage Bitcoin.
Obi Nwosu Interview:
- Proof of Reserves
- Why Coinfloor delisted Eth
- Obi’s take on why users have more power than exchanges.
- Why Coinfloor wants Bitcoin buying to be safe, easy and without b.s.
Muneeb Ali Interview:
- How the stacks 2.0 will relate to Bitcoin
- Addressing the skepticism around Blockstack’s milestone growth
- The more private internet Blockstack is building
- Blockstack is pretty much the real Pied Piper from the HBO series Silicon Valley
- Coinfloor’s No BS Approach to Bitcoin Buying
- Coinfloor’s Monthly Proof of Reserves Proves Solvency
- Blockstack’s Proof of Transfer
- Muneeb Ali on the Inevitable blending of money, data and the new internet
DISCLAIMER: The following content is for informational purposes only. You should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained in this presentation constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by BTC Media, The Let’s Talk Bitcoin Network, or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments.