Blockcrunch – Is China Cracking Down on Crypto (Again)? | Asia Series w/ Mable Jiang, Ep. 79
As part of our Asia series, I team up with Mable Jiang to dissect the latest happenings in China’s crypto ecosystem. We discuss:
- Is China cracking down on crypto exchanges?
- Are Chinese regulators really pro-blockchain?
- What’s happening with China’s central bank digital currency?
- How does that affect investors and projects?
Host: Jason Choi (@MrJasonChoi). If you enjoyed the show, consider tipping! This show is not financial advice.
- BTC: 3EFSLnPpme6Lo6DynN1bVV9owooueFvEmJ
- ETH: 0xdec40AA30B9C562aB4b839529BfC290C1B5Da61E
Sign up for eToro here
Disclaimer: Jason Choi is an investor at Spartan Capital, the hedge fund arm of The Spartan Group. All opinions expressed by Jason and podcast guests are solely their own opinions and do not reflect the opinion of The Spartan Group and any of its subsidiaries and personnel. This podcast is for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as a basis for investment decisions. The Spartan Group and its clients may hold positions in assets described in the episode. Detailed‚disclaimers available at jasonchoi.me and‚spartangroup.io/disclaimer